- by DarkLotus Jan 6, '12Are calculators really not allowed?!? For the computer test does the computer have a calculator? Are calculators provided for the paper test?
- Jan 6, '12 by NikkiliciousI took the computer test- you cannot have a calculator, at all. Not a real one, and can't use the one on the computer. All you get is a few pieces of scratch paper and a pencil.
- Jan 19, '12 by LameNope. You can't have a calculator. I'm horrible at math. However, I definitely practiced a lot of math and it ended up making me improve. I can do a lot of math problems in my head now LOL. The TEAS has a lot of your basic math on it... They don't give you any problem that can't be done on paper.
- Feb 6, '12 by RonnieDitaYou cannot use a calculator and there is no periodic table.
- Feb 7, '12 by staceymDon't be afraid... it's basic math you can do with pencil and paper. Brush up on some basic algebra problems and you'll be fine. Promise.
- Feb 7, '12 by Nursingmom25I had a periodic table...
- Feb 7, '12 by RonnieDitaQuote from Nursingmom25That is good for you that you did. But that's exactly why the test is not exactly fair. Some people have calculators and some don't some people have periodic tables and some don't. That doesn't exactly give everyone an even playing field.I had a periodic table...