ati practice teas v compared to actual test - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 16, '12 by pookypThanks! I've been watching khan academy. He's awesome in teaching math.
- Aug 25, '12 by jam6sco1what did you end up scoring on the actual test if you don't mind me asking?
- Aug 25, '12 by pookypI passed my test on Wednesday. My program needs a 58.7% to get in the program. I got a 62.7%. Not great, but I'll take it. Whatever.
The actual test is easier than the online practice tests. And I saw a question directly from the book or practice test right on the test too!
- Nov 16, '12 by KG71Hi everyone, I am somewhat freaking out here!!
I took both of the online practice assessment tests and scored 62% on Pract A and 62.7% on Prac. B!! I was pretty shocked because the online assessments seemed to be pretty difficult to me and there were many questions that didn't match up to what I went over. I have studied the whole ATI book, from page 1-end, & I even did the 2 tests in the book. The online assessments contained many questions I was not prepared for. Right now, I feel like those assessments have discouraged me .
My test is tomorrow, bright and early. I just really want to know... Is the actual TEAS test easier than these practice online assessments??! (The school I want to get into requires a minimum of 68%)
Any help/suggestions would be great
- Dec 13, '12 by rafaeiaI scored 78% and 72% on both practice tests, and scored a 92% on the actual TEAS test. The online tests are definitely tougher.
- Dec 19, '12 by rafaeiaQuote from Chauncey485I used the ATI book, and the McGraw 5 Practice Teas Tests book. You can read more about how I did it here: http://allnurses.com/teas-exam-help/...ml#post7071156What did you use to study ?
- Dec 20, '12 by Chauncey485Thanks.