Any restrictions how often the TEAS V test can be taken in a certain time frame?Register Today!
- by friendlyjane Feb 28I am still doing my pre-nursing classes for my BSN prereqs. I have a way to go but have been researching about the TEAS V. I thought I read somewhere that students can only take the test twice within a six month time period, or maybe it was we had to wait six months between test, or it might be something else. Well, I am not too sure what it is, hence the reason why I am posting this question. So are there restrictions on how often we can take the test in a certain amout of time? Clarifacation would be much appreciated.
- Feb 28 by Don1984The school I applied to allows you to only retake the test once per application cycle and there must be at least 30 days between attempts.
- Mar 2 by token787Depends on the school.
- Mar 2 by token787Depends on the school. They have their own rules for taking the teas.
- Mar 3 by friendlyjaneThanks for the replies. I guess I will look at the school I want to attend and see what their requirements are for the TEAS V test. Thanks again.