Where did you get your BSN?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Where did you get your BSN? in Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist (SRNA), part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... Hi, I am wanting to apply to CRNA programs in the future, but need to get my BSN first. I am...by NAURN Jul 4, '11Hi, I am wanting to apply to CRNA programs in the future, but need to get my BSN first. I am wondering about getting my BSN through Chamberlain or Western Governors University, or another online program, but worry about it being accepted. I would imagine as long as it is accredited it should be fine, but I would love to hear from those who have done an online RN-BSN online and have gone on to getting accepted into CRNA school
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=586929©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,148 Views
- Jul 5, '11 by acupofgasI obtained my BSN through California State University Dominguez Hills. It is an online RN to BSN program. It is accredited like any on-campus BSN CSU school. There was no problem with my applications into CRNA school and I am currently in a CRNA program.
- Jul 5, '11 by shandsburnRN-CRNAHi,
Received my BSN at the University of Central Florida. RN-BSN as an online program, no issues with CRNA school acceptance as I'm a CRNA now.
- Jul 5, '11 by NAURNThanks for your replies. It helps hearing about these programs. Either of these 2 programs available all online with no campus requirement? I am in GA, so no way I could commute to Cali for any on campus time, and even FL would be a stretch.
- Jul 6, '11 by acupofgasThere was no campus requirement CSUDH. You should check their website.http://www.csudh.edu/bsn/
- Jul 6, '11 by ckh23I did University of Wyoming RN-BSN online and I was just accepted into Villanova's program.
- Jul 6, '11 by NAURNThank you all for your help!