How many times did you apply for CRNA school before being accepted? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 16, '12 by CABGx4Which program? I'm in allegh valley for this fall and live 5 minutes away. I could possibly offer some assistance, or at least keep u out of the ghetto! Lol pm me
- Feb 17, '12 by SRNA15I accepted a position at Bloomsburg University. I would send a private message but it is currently disabled since I am a new member. I have to make 15 "quality" posts before I can use it.
- Mar 4, '12 by bmobSRNA2015Thanks for the information! I'm a little bummed this was my first time applying and only applied to 2 schools, got rejected from one and still waiting to hear about the other.
- Aug 27, '12 by kup6Sorry, just checking out some info on Bloomsburg. Are you a CRNA student there? I have an interview there in a couple of weeks and am looking for opinions/tips.
- Dec 30, '12 by SRNAColumbia20153 applications. I was accepted in the first round of applications.
- Jan 7 by bsn2crna2828I applied to 2 different schools and got in to both of them. This is my first year applying.
- Jan 27 by bagola22once. had interviews at 2 schools, got in to the first school I interviewed at.
- Jan 28 by bmobSRNA2015Ended up getting in my first time applying too! What a blessing!