Concerned, Worried, Afraid - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 7, '10 by snookie2010I will be 50 when I graduate. You can do it,but the hours are long and hard. IF YOU WANT IT...DO IT. WERE GOING TO GET OLDER ANYWAY.LOL. MIGHT AS WELL BE DOUNG SOMETHING WE LIKE!. GOODLUCK.
- Sep 8, '10 by shondiThat is SSSSOOOOOO true!! Thank you very much for your words of encouragement. You have truly inspired me. Thanks a MILLION!!!
- Nov 4, '10 by rachelaleanRN2BI am also starting my journey to CRNA. It was encouraging to see the replies to your post as I was wondering the same thing. On my current plan I will be 42 when I finish. I like the comment about being a certain age anyway so why not make the most out of life by doing something you want to do. Go for it and don't look back!!
- Nov 5, '10 by Spoderepeating all of these courses is ridiculous. Where are you trying to go. I know VCU would NOT require this. Absolute waste of money to repeat these. I would def go for your goal to be a CRNA just look at other programs;0
- Nov 5, '10 by shondiThanks Spode.
- Nov 5, '10 by bear1111It is never too late to do what you really want to do. Good luck, sounds like you will do just fine. I would also reccomend University of New England.