Bloomsburg, PA CRNA program 2014Register Today!
- by Corneilus Sep 16Hey everyone,
Just accepted a seat in the 2014 CRNA program at geisinger/bloomsburg. Looking to meet some of my future classmates. Excited to start school and if you are in this program, send me a message as we will be spending a lot of time together. Thanks!
- 1,060 Views
- How did they let you know? Letter, phone, email?
- Sep 17 by CorneilusI was called a few hours after the interview by the program director. I'm not sure if that's how everyone finds out though. I was told an official letter will be coming via mail.
- Ah, ok. I still hadn't heard anything either way.
Do you know anything about why the program director is different now then when we interviewed?
- Sep 17 by CorneilusQuote from Mmmm GasThe previous director is retiring from what I understand. The new director has been in the process of taking over the last few years. Good luck to you, hope you hear something soon!Ah, ok. I still hadn't heard anything either way.
Do you know anything about why the program director is different now then when we interviewed?Last edit by DidiRN on Sep 17
- Me too! Thanks!
- Nov 7 by rlkodiI'm also starting Fall 2014 ! I'm really excited about Bloomsburg/Danville. I chose Bloomsburg because I know quality CRNA's that graduated there and I know Geisinger Danville offers very good clinical experiences. Not to mention the very low cost of my education
- Dec 3 by CorneilusAnyone else on here heading to Bloomsburg?