Barry University CRNA Starting January 2014 c/o 2016 - Page 8Register Today!
- Jul 10 by shani1541I got accepted!!!
- Jul 10 by miranda2123I was accepted too! So relieved! I thought I bombed the interview! Lol
- Jul 12 by NursedanibGood job everybody that has been accepted! I have been except too, and am actually wondering if there is anybody who has gotten an interview that has not been excepted?
- Jul 12 by shani1541My friend that was actually there with me at the July interview did NOT get accepted!
- Jul 12 by CARTER15I was there at the July interview, but have yet to receive an email? Is anyone in the same boat?
- Jul 13 by shani1541Carter.... Maybe they have your wrong email... Call them!
- Jul 21 by shani1541For those of you that have been accepted, does it say on your "mybarry" student account online, "provisionally accepted"??
- Jul 23 by jaforlinimybarry student account does say "provisionally accepted".. i need to send them proof of my FL license as soon as I receive it.. that process is taking a while
- Aug 6 by RNKayHi everyone!
Congratulations to all of those accepted into Barry's CRNA program!
I am finishing my BSN this December and am set on becoming a CRNA in the future. I know I still have a while to go (need that ICU experience) but I am just curious as to what everyone's stats were? I want to make sure I can measure up before I apply. I might even take some more science classes while i'm working to boost my GPA and have a better understanding of chemistry/related sciences.