Applying to KPSAN, anyone applying for fall 2013 - page 2
by beetlebum | 17,197 Views | 68 Comments
Hello everyone!! I am starting my journey in applying into the CRNA program. My dream school is CSUF, KPSAN, isn't everyone's for Angelenos? I am asking what to expect in my journey. I hope anybody can help me and help each... Read More
- 0Jan 8, '13 by flyingfish2uI have also applied for fall 2013, but I'm feeling doubtful. I got my self address envelope from CSUF in mid December. It indicated my application was complete. As far as the interview invitation, I have not received one yet. I'm feeling doubtful since last year it was sent out via email on 1/5. A week after everyone got a rejection email. By the way the invite is through email so check your spam folder too. Good luck everyone
- 0Jan 8, '13 by ahSICURNflyingfish2u: this is interesting to hear. What's your source on this? It seems weird that no one in this thread has heard anything yet.
Either way, I wish you and everyone else luck. I've heard wonderful things about this program and I'd be honored for a chance to interview!
- 0Jan 8, '13 by flyingfish2uThere is a thread from last year with the same questions people are asking on this thread. One person got an invite via email on 1/5. Some got rejection email sent a week after. Others didn't get anything until they had to call the office to find out. I wasn't too optimistic about kaiser. I just gave it a shot since it cost nothing to apply. I'm hoping to get into USC.
- 0Jan 9, '13 by Luckyme914flyingfish2u- Do you think that not getting my self addressed envelope back means that my application wasn't complete?- Do you think I should call them to see if there were any problems?
ahsicurn- Did you receive your self addressed envelope?
Wishing everyone lots of luck!!! =)Last edit by Luckyme914 on Jan 9, '13 : Reason: Change
- 0Jan 9, '13 by flyingfish2uLuckyme: send an email to ******** CSUF. She will let you know if everything is in. As far as the interview, you have to call ***** to find out if all the interviews have been decided. She will let you know if you did or didn't get it. Who wants to call her tomorrow and kill the suspense? I might call her tomorrow.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jan 11, '13 : Reason: ToS/privacy---please do not post the names of school personnel on the forums
- 0Jan 9, '13 by flyingfish2uQuote from ahSICURN. Hahahaha. I know what you mean. If anyone calls please update ASAP. HahahahaI have not received my self-addressed envelope yet either.
Wow, thinking about calling is making my heart race... I don't know if I could do it! Best of luck to you brave ones who decide to call!
- 0Jan 9, '13 by beetlebumI received my envelope that everything was complete early December. I would follow up with them.
I didn't know we can call, gosh, I'm a bit nervous to call. I will wait till next week. Maybe they are having some delays if the 1/5 email is true. I still haven't received an email