Any SRNAs from MTSARegister Today!
- by beardedhalo Oct 14, '08I received my invite for an interview this weekend. My scheduled interview is Nov 18th. Not surprising, I am very nervous, but I am looking forward to it.
- 2,205 Views
- Nov 16, '08 by brightfootHey! Me too, congrats! Hope we do well Do you know if there were early interviews this year? I am hoping there are still lots of slots open by the time Tuesday rolls around. How are you doing?
- Nov 18, '08 by beardedhaloi am very nervous, today is d-day for me. good luck brightfoot.
- Nov 18, '08 by brightfootsame to you...just stay calm, there is nothing else you can do at this point! C-A-L-M....
- Nov 23, '08 by joey442000I interviewed at mtsa on the 13th as well...from what i found out all the interviews were done on three days this year. How did you guys do? What were your nursing backgrounds?
- Nov 28, '08 by Zero1979Brightfoot,
I'm kinda new to this forum, and I can't seem to figure out how to respond to your message.
I didn't get accepted to MTSA, I just got my official rejection letter the other day.
MTSA's interview was much, much more knowledge-oriented than KU's interview was. KU's interview was sort of a "get to know you", as opposed to MTSA's "How much do you know?"
I, unfortunately, have no way of knowing the exact reason why I didn't get accepted. There were one or two questions that I didn't know the answers to. However, I believe the true reason that I wasn't accepted is that I am currently still in my Bachelor's program (though I would have been finished before summer, '09). All things being equal, it's the small stuff that can get you.