- by MeTheRN Aug 16, '11I got in!!!! Wolford College Fall 2011 BABY!
Very thankful for all the support/advice from these forums! The interview was a breeze thanks to the tips and anecdotes!
Now to catch up on sleep!
29 months until I'm a CRNA! cheers:Last edit by MeTheRN on Aug 16, '11 : Reason: More emoticons!
- 3,275 Views
- Aug 16, '11 by CVICU14Congratulations! I'm applying in the spring. What are your stats, if you don't mind sharing?
- Aug 18, '11 by MeTheRNLet me PM it to you!
- Aug 30, '11 by lovescoffeeCONGRATS!!!!
LOVE the dancing baby! lol
- Sep 15, '11 by dmoney2023I am in as well and very excited. Moving in less than a week to the beautiful Naples, FL. If I can survive the move!!
- Sep 16, '11 by MeTheRNThat's awesome!!! I'm moving next Monday (a week before orientation). Dreading the move but happy to be moving to such a beautiful area and finally starting the program.
- Sep 16, '11 by ICU, RN, BSN, B.S.Congrats!!!!!!!!
- Sep 16, '11 by ICU, RN, BSN, B.S.What kind of questions did you get asked at your interview ?
- Sep 21, '11 by mesolovelyYay congrats everyone! I am starting at Wolford Fall 2011 too! I'm moving that Friday before orientation. Where is everyone living?
- Sep 21, '11 by MeTheRNI'm moving in on Monday. I found a condo to rent off of Livingston rd