UTMB Fall 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- May 25, '12 by patro21Hey all congrats to all who have interviewed. I interviewed on Wednesday morning, and am just curious about those who have been admitted. I felt the interview went very well lasted nearly an hour, and I was told that all accepted and denied applicants will be notified at same time. The interviewer informed me that only upon completion of all interviews will notifications be sent out as they admissions comittee will meet and rank applicants in numerical order according to strength of applicant. So I just want to see if anyone else has been informed of acceptance.Thanks to all
- May 25, '12 by nurse4567I was told something similar at the end of my interview, but I have a few friends that received rejection letters in the mail at the beginning of May. Any time I call to check the status, they tell me they are still reviewing applications. Did they tell you when they plan to finish interviewing or when they will meet?
- May 25, '12 by axillanQuote from yvfairThat is great news! Congratulations! Have you received formal notification?Had my interview yesterday!! I was told it would take 2 weeks before UTMB would let me know if I was accepted or not. Well, guess what? I looked at Mystar today and my status said "ADMITTED" !!!!!!! I just need to accept or decline.
- May 28, '12 by laholme2I have my interview on Tuesday 29th. Wow! they already start accepting people. But Congrads Yvfair!!!!!!
- May 28, '12 by yvfairQuote from laholme2Thanks!!! It took them 7 months to call me but once they did, the acceptance process has been quick!!I have my interview on Tuesday 29th. Wow! they already start accepting people. But Congrads Yvfair!!!!!!
- May 28, '12 by laholme2I hope that we will be classmates. Class of 2014!!!!
- May 29, '12 by laholme2Hi Everyone,
Just had an interview ( I think), it didn't go as I excepted. I was told that I needed more experience in adult med-surg, because all my nursing years are in pedi. For the FNP requirements it doesn't say you need adult med-surg experience, it only state that you must have at least two years of nursing experience. So I got offered the option to go to the Neonatal NP program and I accepted. So good luck to all those who are still waiting on a response.
- May 29, '12 by frenchyfry123good luck. i just graduated from there!