University of Cincinnati Online - Summer 2013 - page 4
by txrn84 | 15,043 Views | 49 Comments
Hi Everyone! Just wondering if anyone applied to University of Cincinnati's Online Nursing Program for Summer 2013? I applied for the FNP specialty about 5 weeks ago and am still waiting to hear back with a decision. Hope to... Read More
- 0Apr 6, '13 by CharlieblueOrdered my books today...super nervous about patho too. Have an appointment on wednesday for the welcome call. Does anyone know how many students are going to start with us? If there's a ton, I'd love to keep in contact with you guys to share ideas/help. I guess that's what blackboard is for??
- 0Apr 8, '13 by Tricia H.Now I am nervous as I got my award letter for fedeal aide for 2013 but it is for Fall and Spring of next year. I had no idea I had to fill out a 2012 for the summer term. I am hoping I get an award Still no welcome call yet on my end. Does anyone know what the 3 hours of lab are for our third semester? I have asked my enrollment advisor but no response as of yet on that one.
- 0Apr 12, '13 by CharlieblueQuote from Tricia H.Did you get your blackboard information and book info yet? If not, let me know and I'll be happy to email it to you. It looks like fed aid won't pay for any summer semester. I didn't know this either. I'm going to end up paying out of our savings. I was also wondering about the 3 hours of lab time..no clue. Welcome call kind of scared me. She basically said patho is really hard, expect 30 hours of study time, and don't expect A's. Eek!Now I am nervous as I got my award letter for fedeal aide for 2013 but it is for Fall and Spring of next year. I had no idea I had to fill out a 2012 for the summer term. I am hoping I get an award Still no welcome call yet on my end. Does anyone know what the 3 hours of lab are for our third semester? I have asked my enrollment advisor but no response as of yet on that one.
- 0Apr 12, '13 by CharlieblueQuote from nicurn17My email said it I was approved for loans that could be "utilized for fall 2013 and/or spring 2014...will only get 2 disbursements in one academic year"'. I assume they mean I can't summer...I should probably just call...Ordered my books and hVe my call on Monday? What do you mean federal aide doesn't cover summer ? I got mine covered.
I filled out my 2012 FaSFA last week as I did not know this May semester was considered 2012. They processed it within two days and U of C told me that I will receive an award letter this week so if you fill out a 2012 fasfa immediately, you will likely be able to get aide for the semester. I have not received the welcome call as of yet but I have heard and read that patho will be the hardest class but thirty hours a week to study? Leaves no room for statistics yikes.
- 0Yes apparently if you do not fill out the 2012 fasfa summer aide is not included and as I did not know this I filled it out asap and should get an award for this semester in time. I never even thought that the award and fasfa for 2013 was not for this semester. Apparently we can use it for next summer however.