University of Cincinnati Online FNP Program
- 1Dec 30, '09 by SvobodahI am considering entering the online FNP program at the University of Cincinnati. I have a few questions about the program and I am wondering if there are any current UC students or alumni that can provide me with some feedback on the design and rigor of the program.
- 34,954 Visits
- 0Feb 24, '10 by theNPdreamhi all,
i am ecstatic to have just received acceptance into uofc's fnp program. i had been waiting awhile on pins & needles for almost over a month & were nervous b'c classes start next month. well i contacted my advisor and received word back i have been accepted but for the following semester . i was ready to start now but then decided i will just have to wait. otherwise, i have heard that their program is good so far and they are a highly recommended school. i would like to keep in contact with any other students who are attending uofc's programs and so that we can network and possibly see each other through this path. if any of you would like to keep in contact my email address is email@example.com
- 0May 8, '10 by wendydrysI looked into their program but was shocked at the number of credit hours! Every FNP program I have looked at has been in the neighborhood of 40-45 credits and UofC programs are all between 70 and 75. I was turned off by that because it looked like a scam ... offer reasonable tuition but then require twice as many credits!
- 0Aug 11, '10 by rmicuCongratulations. this school has a good reputation but the cost is prohibitive for me. 72 credit hours equals a lot of money when compared with other programs.
Do they charge you for each of the 72 credit hours? It is almost double the number of hours of many schools I have researched.
- 0Aug 16, '10 by Olivia'sMomRNThe credits are based on quarter hours. Other programs are based on semester hours. There is a formula/method to this madness.
For example: 72 quarter hours = 48 semester hours.
Just google: quarter hours to semester hours conversion table I hope this helps... or click on this link http://www.auburn.edu/semesters/conversion.html