St Joseph's College of Maine FNP program students - Page 22Register Today!
- Jan 17 by RN-In MaineTracey,
First of all...CONGRATULATIONS on passing!!! Thank you soo much for your reply, insight, and guidance! It helps so much to have someone ahead that can give a little direction. I will definatly take the advice of studying on my own.
Thanks again for taking the time to post! Goodluck with your career.
- Jan 19 by canchaserCongrats Tracey!' I'm starting my last semester. Will start studying for exam this week! I'm Taking the theory the third clinical and doing my capstone Project this semester. I work full-time it's not an option cause my husband was laid off and has not found a decent paying job yet. And the last two semesters by week eight I hit my melting point, Like Tracy said the busywork is astounding, I am usually finishing up my theory class on the last day of the class I have a hard time keeping up with the work and working full-time but it's doable you can do this!!!
- Jan 20 by Mommyof3WildBoysHey! I am also a FNP student at SJCME and I am so excited to hear that someone has made it through the program and passed boards! I have some questions about a ton of stuff coming up in the program. I am starting NP603 this month, and I am super-excited to start a "real medical oriented" class, since all the other classes have been theory and informatics, etc. Anyway, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, if any of you wouldn't mind talking with me, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks so much, and congrats to everyone who has made it!!! :-) Thanks, Cheyenne!
- Feb 10 by Meirk30I'm in patho np-603 and having a difficult time. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. Meirf156@gmail.comLast edit by Meirk30 on Feb 10 : Reason: typo
- Feb 14 by richcu1Hey everyone, just found this site and thought I'd share my experiences thus far with the SJ program. I'm currently in advanced pharm with two more units to go. It's been ALOT of writing which really there's no way around that with online classes. I'd say that the work isn't necessarily hard but more time consuming. I spend about 15-20hrs a week and have been completing most classes in 8weeks. So far patho and pharm have had the most write ups. Anywho was thinking about going to the skills lab that they offer on campus and was wondering anyone's experiences with it. Also was wondering about the assessment class if one needs to get a preceptor to get signed off on performing assessments. If I can help answer any questions feel free to hollar at me at email@example.com
- Mar 3 by tellamaeHello Guys, Do you know if I can register for NP 603 without being in the program.
- Mar 3 by tellamaeHave you taken patho or pharm yet.
- Mar 3 by dottimurI was told that you cannot enroll in classes if you had not been accepted to the program.
- Mar 5 by tellamaeWhat if you are a non degree seeking student.
- Mar 11 by JenniferMirandaSAnyone in the Post Masters NP Program? I applied and I am awaiting a response