Passed AANP for FNP. Tips from my personal experience - Page 5Register Today!
- May 23, '12 by TinabeanrnIKR! Totally should try to change my name! BIG SIGH. I can not even believe it. My heart was pounding through my chest as I waited on those results, probably went into Afib/aflutter LOL. I am so elated it is not even funny!!!!! My tips for passing this test would be to know your antibiotics inside and out, lots of peds questions, xanthums, muskuloskelatal system...basically every thing that Leik says will be on the test is on there. Literally everything she said that is always on the test was on there. That book helped me on so many questions. That was the most helpful. Fitzgerald helps with the antibiotics and GI/GU questions. Praise GOD its finally over! Now I can go through the whole waiting on my number to pop up thing you guys have been going through.
- May 23, '12 by TinabeanrnThanks Mercedes. You gave me the confidence I needed to just go on and do it! So happy its over. It reminded me a lot of the Hesi
- May 29, '12 by LHendonCongratulations illcleff!!! Feels Amazing doesnt it?? You go from studying non-stop to being able to close the book for a while!!!
- Jun 11, '12 by TinabeanrnNow I am waiting on my number to pop up, its been almost 3 weeks...wow. What the heck?
- Jun 11, '12 by NerdyNikkiBIG congratulation to you Tinabeanrn and MERCEDES674 : )
Its truly inspirational, I look forward to being where you are in a couple of years. You guys pray for me now : )
- Aug 27 by OKIFNPHello all! I have been reading your posts and they have encouraged me. I am currently studying for my FNP boards. I am taking AANP. I have horrible test-taking anxiety (mainly due to the fact that I took NCLEX twice ) I have been to a Fitzgerald review and am doing her question/content book. I need some practice tests and computer questions that are close to what is on the AANP exam. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!