Passed AANP for FNP. Tips from my personal experience - Page 4Register Today!
- May 21, '12 by MERCEDES674Nope been checking all day, maybe tomorrow.
- May 22, '12 by LHendonI hope so too!! I hate that I can't apply to the board until I have that number. I will be working at a family practice and they already have patients waiting for me! I am so anxious (and scared) to start... Do you have something lined up already?
- May 22, '12 by MERCEDES674Not yet. This area wants a year of experience. I have heard from 2 hospitals that say they will be setting up interviews soon.
- [color=#000]no haven't heard anything yet. i took this exam on the 8th and they got my transcript a week later. so i should have it by now. if i don't hear anything tomorrow i am going to call again.. ughghhghghghhgh.. needing to get to work!!! thanks for keeping me informed.. i like having someone to go back and forth with.
good luck and keep me posted!
- May 23, '12 by TinabeanrnHope you guys get your numbers soon. My official transcritps were sent to them Monday and I take the test today in less than 2 hrs. Heart in throat. Taking a deep breath and going for it!
- Tinabeanrn Your going to do great!! Thinking of you! Prayers for ya. Let us know how it goes!
- Alright Tinabeanrn.. waiting to see how you did!