Maryville University or Walden University for FNP - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 1 by GGMISSTXDoes anyone know what the retention rate is at Walden for the FNP program?
- Mar 7 by REDvelvetRNi am loving walden thus far
- Mar 9 by jpowers3Has anyone heard of Maryville hiking up tuition after you start? I have heard from different places that they give you an original quote for the program FNP and every semester they hike up tuition. Is this true?
- Mar 9 by DanielleSnyderJones@donnapayne: I am working on my application with **** (and she is wonderful) with hopes of acceptance for this fall!!Last edit by Esme12 on Mar 10 : Reason: TOS/no staff names pls
- Jul 11 by mrvlegovI started out at Maryville but after one semester I transferred to Walden. So, far I love Walden (for the most part, there's always going to be little glitches). The teachers have been great and its laid out really well. The advisors don't always know what they are doing but otherwise no complaints. THere was a large group of us that transferred from Maryville to Walden at the same time. There was also a handful of Maryville students that would have switched if Walden's program had been approved in their state. I'm not trying to sway you one way or another, just letting you know our experience. Maryville's program is a newly online program and hopefully the glitches we ran into will be smoothed out for the next classes.
- Jul 17 by Noly82I started out at Walden and transfered to Maryville. I loved Walden, and will agree the program is laid out very well and classes run very smooth. However, they are not approved to opperate in many states because they are not approved/recognized by the board of nursing in the state that they operate in. Becuase of this I transfered to Maryville which is approved and accredited and recognized by the board of nursing in there respective state.
- Aug 9 by finallydoingitI am finishing my fourth quarter at Walden, and start clinicals in September. I have worked full time and taken two classes every quarter. It is challenging, but this will allow me to complete it in 18 months. The program is challenging, and leisure activities have been abandoned until I can finish school (again).