Maryville University Summer 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 25 by I12BNPI am finishing my first class at Maryville for ANP
- Jul 21 by tsangiaHow's it going Maryville students? I'm suppose to start I in Aug do u have any advice?
- Jul 29 by TashaLPN2006RN2012Maryville is second on my choice list for FNP= so any current students what do you like/dislike about the program? I'm finishing up my BSN now (will be complete in Dec) with a conferral date for my BSN slated for feb 2014 so i'm looking at summer or fall start next year. Also been looking ad University of Cincinnati as well. =)
- Aug 24 by little1rn10My advice:
Get acquainted with APA format. Make yourself a nice work station at home. Get ready to read a lot. Buy books early and start reading. Stay ahead on discussion boards. Be ready for many projects.
Organization is improving.Last edit by little1rn10 on Aug 24 : Reason: change
- Aug 24 by little1rn10What states are you new students from?
- Aug 27 by TashaLPN2006RN2012Do you all know if they do a conditional acceptance before BSN degree is conferred or will they not look at my application until Feb once my BSN degree is conferred? I finish my BSN capstone Dec 8th but it take Excelsior forever to confer the degree. Also those who are FT and those that are PT...how many classes do you take at a time, and how long is the total length of the program? How long is each class...10wks 12 wk etc?