Has anyone else applied to Frontier class 103?Register Today!
- by spudster Jan 3, '12I am sending my application in tonight. Wondering if anyone else is applying to this class. i am going FNP route.
- Jan 14, '12 by honeykrownI Just sent in my packet on Wed. Hopefully we are in the same class
- Jan 15, '12 by RNewbieI will be applying to a class this year, not sure which one yet. Just curious, on the application did you guys include your date of birth and the demographic questions: gender, marital status, and if you live in a rural area? Those responses are optional or you can choose "no response." I think I will answer them but just curious if others answered.
Good luck and keep us posted on when you hear from Frontier!
- Jan 15, '12 by honeykrownI did answer everything on the application. i take it they use it as stats.
- Jan 15, '12 by spudsterRNewbie,
I DID include all of the optional info. I know that Frontier is really focused on bringing healthcare to rural underserved areas. I am from a rural underserved area and will be practicing in this type of area. Therefore, I wanted to let them know this in case it makes a difference. I will keep you posted on the application process as I get info. Good luck on your application.
- Jan 16, '12 by RNewbieOkay, thanks. I'm in the process of trying to find ppl to proof read my essays. Most colleges have writing centers but you have to be enrolled as a student. I'm going to check with the public libraries to see if they offer such services.
- Jan 28, '12 by luvmy3grlsI applied to 102. Good luck
- Jan 28, '12 by honeykrownLuvmy3grls have you been accepted yet. I know it will be a while to be called but i'm just anxious about if i will get in or not
- Jan 29, '12 by luvmy3grlsHavent heard yet. I sent my packet in last wed. Im sure it will take a bit. I applied to less competitive programs and was in accepted in less than 48hrs. So Im guessing it wont be too much longer than that. Which class did you apply to?
- Jan 30, '12 by honeykrownI applied to class 103 FNP...i wasn't aware there was a 102