Has anyone else applied to Frontier class 103? - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 7, '12 by luvmy3grlsThat sounds good. Mine were two BSN peers and one MSN peer. One of them was above me in seniority at work. I later gave two additional refs from two supervisors. Good luck to you!
- Apr 10, '12 by luvmy3grlsI got in!!!! I will be there in May. Good luck to everybody
- Apr 11, '12 by RNewbieCongrats!
- Apr 12, '12 by honeykrownCongratulations...thats good news
I am still waiting on the class 103. will let you all know
- Apr 18, '12 by spudsterI am officially in. I will be attending Frontier Nursing University in class 103 in the CFNP path.
- Apr 18, '12 by honeykrownI also got accepted. I am in for frontier class CFNP 103. Spudster see you in June
- Apr 24, '12 by EquuszRNLoveMy3Girls - I was also accepted to Bridge Class #102. Exciting, isn't it?
See you in May! I'll probably be the only dude there. Ha!Last edit by EquuszRN on Apr 24, '12
- Apr 25, '12 by JennSofiesPapaThere were 5 "dudes" in my class- and now there are 4. Class 92
- May 28, '12 by ecarlileHi! I'm applying for FNP class 107. I have a question about the 1st essay. They want info about yourself and your goals as an NP, but it says type seperately. I guess I'm confused, do they want two seperate essays for the 1st one? Any help would be appreciated.
- May 31, '12 by RNewbie@ecarlile
I understood it as type essay 1 and 2 separately, not separate essay 1 into 2 parts. I only wrote the 2 essays but have not submitted anything so I'm not sure. The wording is somewhat confusing.
Did everyone else who has submitted apps just write the 2 essays? Thanks.