Georgetown Online FNP Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 18 by mylojoRNHi one of my BFFs applied for June, 2013 cohort. She just called and told me her application was submitted for review by faculty this afternoon.
- Mar 19 by RNtoFNPMSNI was curious about this program do you have to find your own clinical areas and preceptors.
- Mar 22 by littlebit_rnFrom what I have been told RNtoFNPMSN they find the clinical preceptors for you. I will let you know if I hear otherwise.
- Mar 22 by RachelLeeAnyone hear anything back for June yet?
- Mar 23 by jenny.jWoo! I got an email yesterday that I was accepted into the FNP program for the September, 9, 2013 start!!
- Mar 23 by littlebit_rnThat is great jenny.j!! So happy for you, I am working on my application right now. Hopefully we will be in the same cohort, I will let you know when I hear something!
- Mar 28 by RachelLeeJenny - was this your first time applying?? CONGRATS !!! I bet your stoked
- Mar 30 by Kris1981Jenny J
I am just finishing up applying for the Fall 2013 cohort. Congrats on getting in!
- Apr 5 by canucks090Congrats Jenny.j!!! I am also applying for the September start this year (for part time, not full time) my application was complete and sent to faculty on April 4th. How long did it take you to receive a decision after you were notified that your application was sent to the faculty. I have my fingers crossed! Thanks!
- Apr 6 by RachelLeeMine was complete 3/29 , I too am anxiously waiting !!