Ball State University MSN - Page 3Register Today!
- May 31, '12 by ShannaikookHello to all. Does anyone know the number of applicants accepted to BSU FNP program each semester? Thanks in advance.
- Nov 6, '12 by CauliflowerThanks for all the great info! I'm also trying to decide b/w Ball State's FNP program or Univ of South AL's program. Anyone know what the retention rates are or what the board pass rates are? Thanks!
- Feb 15 by aclark21I am also applying to BSU FNP Program, but am torn between BSU & Frontier.... I know people that are doing both, and they all love their respective programs.
- Apr 18 by miteacherWhat was your GPA to get into the program?
- Sep 27 by nomadrn2013Hi, I read your thread. How do you like your FNP program at BSU? Are you writing a lot of papers? What so far have been the upside and downside to your program.
Please let me know and I hope you are doing really well.
- Oct 26 by PatMac10,RNBumping
- Oct 28 by MC1906I graduated from Ball State in July 2013. I'm glad the program was designed the way that it was because I was able to continuing working full time. The last semester is the most challenging, especially because of the amount of clinical hours you have to put in. Being organized is key and having good group members to do assignments. The program exposes you to a lot of material. Take a review course to help you prepare for boards and you will be fine! I passed boards on my first try and so did others that I heard of.