MUSC Accelerated BSN - Page 34Register Today!
- Mar 14, '11 by Palmettogirl88Question...
I am interested in the BSN program at MUSC. I work in healthcare now as an Xray tech. I am wondering if it is better to take the GRE or ACT or SAT. I did not take any of these since I graduated from a technical college, and only took placement test there. Just need to know what I should do before I start applying for Spring 2012. Thanks!
- Mar 14, '11 by AwendawMuttsThe MUSC accelerated BSN program does not require any of those 3 scores. Just make sure you have all the prerequisites listed on their page.
- Mar 17, '11 by caramelledfancyI found out too over the phone that I was accepted! I was tired of speculating in my mind instead of just finding out the truth. Peggy was very nice and said that we would receive materials in the mail this weekend or early next week. Orientation is in June. I am very excited and I look forward to meeting you in the fall.
- Mar 21, '11 by ShanePHas anyone gotten in who is out of state? I'm starting to think that since I am out of state that will work greatly against me! Ahhh! Also, when will I be able to start applying for the Spring 2012 semester? And what did everyone write about in their 100 word essay? Just looking for some tips :-) Thanks everyone!
By the way,
CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WERE ACCEPTED, and for those who weren't, don't give up!!!
- Mar 22, '11 by AnnaiyaAlthough it's been a while since I applied to school, I was out of state and got accepted. They seem to have plenty of in state applications so I don't see why this would affect your application. That seems very strange to me. Maybe after all of this craziness of answering anxious phone calls is over you can call and ask them about it.
Congratulations to everyone who got in. It is a great program!
- Mar 22, '11 by futurenurse711ShaneP,
I'm out of state and I was accepted for fall 2011 class..:spin: Prior to get my acceptance letter i spoke to lady in enrollment office who told me that being out of states was not in my favor... but I guess i had other good things on my favor. I'm really excited and nervous about starting this fall. I've done tons of research about MUSC and I feel blessed to have been offered a seat. I'm relocating from FL and I've been looking at some of the places the have for rent. Anyone know for sure of any good places close to school and safe.
- Mar 22, '11 by charlestonsailingLook on craigslist. I have several friends who live downtown near campus so they can walk to class and clinical. None of them have ever had a scare as far as safety is concerned. If you want to live away from campus, west ashley is very convenient as is James Island and parts of Mt pleasant.