CPNRE May/June 2017

World Canada CRNE

Published

Has anyone gotten any results yet?

I got same email but Its seems like a general email..because I heard some of who wrote on june 12, june 18 got their result yesterday and most of are living in Toronto.. so I think this email will not affect the result.. I am also in toronto and i wrote on june 6 but didn't get yet..but hope it will come today..

Really? Wow, ok then. I wrote on June 17th, the stress of waiting and not knowing if you passed sucks

I wrote my exam June 13th in Etobicoke ON and received my results today via mail that I passed !!!

The letter was post dated June 12! GOODLUCK to everyone - they could come in before the 19th!

lmk if you got yours yet, thanks

I passed wrote in brampton Ontario

did u you get it by email or letter?

Hii guys.. did everybody get their results. Or is anyone still waiting to hear from CNO. I live in Montreal at the moment but wrote this exam for CNO on June 9th, however did not receive any mail yet. May be coz I am Montreal that's why it's taking this long. But the wait is killing me.

Passed, thank God. I received my letter yesterday. Wrote June 17 in Mississauga but live in oakville

I wrote mine on June 15th in Sudbury Ontario and received mine yesterday July 18th to say I passed! Good luck I'm sure yours will come any day now.

Hi butterflywishes..what review materials did you use?

Hi I used the practical nurse prep guide fourth edition as well as my text books. For the text books I concentrated on my pharm book the most and reviews some questions in my med / surg book. I recommend using a prep guide also Facebook has a few groupes that have practice questions so that you become familiar with the types of questions that can be asked and rationales. Good luck with your exam. Stay calm and try not to stress also when taking the exam try not to second guess to much.

+ Add a Comment