LSU Spring 2018 BSN

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hi there! Im sure it's alittle early, seeing as the semester's not quite over, but I was wondering if there was anyone else out there applying to LSU SON Spring 2018 traditional BSN? I figured I'd start up a topic so we could have somewhere to network and help each other out. Has anyone else already taken the HESI? Or previously applied? I've already taken the HESI and scored pretty well but I'm so nervous and worried it still won't be enough since LSU is super competitive and this will be my first time applying to any nursing school. Does anyone know what the average scores/GPA that was accepted the past couple of entering classes? Any advice would be super helpful! Thanks!

Has anyone on the alternate list received anything yet? I've been patiently waiting and I'm getting anxious.

Students who were accepted had to accept their acceptance by October 27th. I would imagine some people are getting calls now if people didn't send in their acceptance fee. Some people who accepted their acceptance may still decide to not go, so you could get a call before the first day of school so don't get your hopes up. I also went through LSU's dental hygiene application process and was denied. When I went to their open house, not one girl there was accepted on their first try and they all said that they were glad they went when they did because they loved the girls they were with. So even if it isn't this time, know that everything happens for a reason and for your good!! I just wanted to share that to hopefully give some encouragement.

Hey all the alternate list people, i just got an email this morning that the 2018 spring is all filled. Just wanted to let you guys know :/. Hope you guys are still reapplying bc i plan to! I guess it just wasn't our time. Best of luck you guys. Hope we can hear some feedback on what we'd need to do to improve our chances of getting in next time...

Yeah i just got the email too. well hopefully we will all get in next semester and will get to meet each other and go through it all together. we will have to start a new conversation when applying for fall begins so we can have each other to talk to and help out again. Ill definitely be reapplying

hey everyone, my name is Brandy & im graduating from LSUHNO next month! I have tons of uniform tops (small), scrubs (xs/s), textbooks, notes, binders, notebooks ext that I would love to sell to someone for a very cheap price! my email is [email protected] if anyone is interested!

Hey do you know what the essay question is?

Hi! I'm applying for the spring and I just took the HESI and got an 84 I was wondering if I have a 3.6 gpa should I retake it or will it be okay? I'm just curious how much it counts towards acceptance!

+ Add a Comment