Hello - What state are you from? - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 4, '05 by twinmommy+2I'm origionally from rural Pennsylvania and now living near Washington DC trying to get my degree and get back to rural life. If anyone in PA or WV has a good hospital they are working for please let me know. Another 2 years and I'm out of here! :chuckle
- Feb 5, '05 by MsLpn02I live in Southern Mississippi
- Feb 5, '05 by DutchgirlRNJust north of Nashville Tennessee
- Feb 5, '05 by Maggie MaeLong Island NY...But thinking about moving. The cost of lving is getting me down.
- Feb 5, '05 by nesherSeatttle Washington
- Feb 5, '05 by txspadequeenRNJoshua Texas here, just 30 min south of cowtown. I have lived here all my life but, would love to live in the Ozarks or in the beautiful mountains of Montana.
- Feb 6, '05 by PacuRNinAKI live in the Great state of Alaska...talk about Rural..only way to leave my town is by boat or plane...Sitka!!
- Feb 8, '05 by efiebkeQuote from WannabeFinished2005Just want to say a WARM welcome to you!I live in the Great state of Alaska...talk about Rural..only way to leave my town is by boat or plane...Sitka!!
A long, long time ago, I used to be a musician on a cruise ship. We used to go to Alaska as part of the summer's run. Alaska was my favorite place to visit. I remember Sitka well! It was just a beautiful place to visit. Just beautiful.
Anyway. . .
- Apr 20, '05 by Don't mess with TXTexas here..as i say dont mess with TX :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
- May 2, '05 by badaboy52Live in middle TN, out in the sticks. Drive 1 1/2hrs to work in Nashville but love the peace and quiet of the country! :innerconf