CCRI Nurs 1010 schedule
- 0Feb 10, '11 by ricna30Hi All
I am applying to CCRI in Feb for Fall 2011. Can anyone give me an idea what the schedule will be like for Nurs1010. hours / days? I looked on the website but the syllabus that is posted is very confusing to follow...
- 0Feb 23, '11 by Rhody34I'm in Nursing 1020 night/weekend- but the schedule is basically the same as 1010.
Monday: Clinical 3pm-11pm
Tuesday: Lecture 6pm-9pm
Wednesday: Exams (5 per semester) 615pm-715pm
Thursday: Lecture 6pm-9pm
Friday: pick up clinical assignment after 3pm
Saturday: Clinical every other weekend 7am-3pm
Sunday: Clinical every other weekend 7am-3pm, and pick up Monday clinical assignment on off weekends after 1pm.
Hope this helps- not sure about the Day program! Good luck- its a lot of work but its such a great ride!
- 0Feb 23, '11 by beatrice1you will have two days of lecture usually 9:00am-11:30 and two days of clinical. You will not find out your schedule untill very shortly before classes start. It depends on what instructor you have and where/when they do thier clinicals. Be prepared to be very flexible!
Just finished the program!!
- 0Apr 9, '11 by XKMXAmarilis, are you going to the Knight Campus? I was conditionally accepted to the day nursing program at Knight Campus, and sent in my background check. I don't know if we're supposed to hear anything back from that, because I haven't, but I don't have a record. I registered for Nurs 1010 yesterday for the Tuesday and Thursday 8-10:50 am.
- 0Apr 9, '11 by AmarilisXKMX, I'm going to take Nursing 1010 Day 8-10:50am at the Liston campus in Providence. You should be fine since you sent in your BCI and was able to register for Fall 2011. I tried to register but I'm restricted from doing so, and none of the other students have registered. I guess we have to wait until the system recognizes that we've completed the requirements.
- 0Apr 9, '11 by AmarilisI spoke to enrollment services on Thursday and the lady I spoke to told me that I should be receiving an email from the Nursing Department for an official acceptance letter. She didn't have a clue on when I'll receive the letter. Has anyone who's been in the program ever had professor Norquist, if so, is she a good professor? I tried searching for her on www.ratemyprofessor.com and she's not in there.