CRRN exam - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 27, '09 by olofI am not from Canada nor USA. what is CRRN exam?
- Mar 27, '09 by anne02Hello
The CRRN Exam is a certification exam for Registered Nurses, The Specialty is Rehabilitaion
- Jun 18, '09 by Freedom42Where can I find prep materials for this exam? Are they limited to what's sold by the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses? Any sources out there for used CDs?
- Jun 19, '09 by audgui3Latest book out is The Speciality Practice of Rehabilitation Nursing, A Core Curriculum, Fifth Edition. I am planning on taking test in December. Please give any suggestion in study for this test if you have already taken it. The material for this particular specialty is very condensed, any suggestion for studying would be much helpful. Thanks!
- Jun 20, '09 by SitcomNurseThere are disks, books and all that.. check AMAZON for the books, then search the titles in your local book store and library for govt. refrences. They carry the NCLEX, they may carry a CRRN exam, or a lending library will.
And as far as studying goes, I like to get a hold of past exams, very Kaplan, I know.....I answer the questions, and then look up all 4 answers, so I know why I got it right or wrong.
Took my Gerontology exam this way.
- Jun 20, '09 by Freedom42Thanks. Would appreciate any recommendations for good prep materials. The prep disc on the ARN website came with an exorbitant price tag -- I want to say in the $225 range. I haven't seen used prep discs anywhere.
- Sep 29, '09 by ludoo00taking the exam in December and just started reviewing with pearlsreview. Any suggestion?? What book/method did you use? Thanks in advance for the reply.
- Oct 10, '09 by yoginurse2bLudoo, what do you think of the pearlsreview? Does it really help you?
- Oct 10, '09 by ludoo00Pearls review's study material isn't exactly what people over here say the exam is about. I still haven't found any study guide except CRRN Exam Secrets Study Guide, which has very bad reviews. Anyway, if anybody knows... I'd be interested in knowing the answer. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the $200 cd-rom from the Association Rehabilattion Nurses.
- Feb 24, '12 by sheebzI am getting ready to take the exam this June. I am so nervous and excited. What books do you recommend? And how do you receive your pass or fail score?