So I have the choice of graduating from my current RN to BSN program in October of this year or wait until next year. It would be perfect for a local MSN program that I am interested in. The only problem is the cost. I would have to pay out of pocket, but I could start in January 2013. On the other hand, I would have to wait until the fall of 2013 to qualify for several programs that offer scholarships. I'm wondering if I'm making a big mistake by going forward with this program in January. The reason is want to start early is that I just want start early (The sooner the better). What should I do?