Anyone doing HEDIS??? - Page 9Register Today!
- Nov 4, '09 by doublezeroIs there a HEDIS company that I can work full time now..please PM me..thank you!
- Nov 21, '09 by fredksI am looking for HEDIS work in West Michigan. Does anyone know of any 2010 HEDIS jobs. thanks.
- Nov 22, '09 by ARBYGoogle "HEDIS 2010 Michigan"
If you don't find something now, repeat every few days as recruiters are starting look for nurses now.
- Jan 18, '10 by jpc1Interviewing today with a company from Austin, TX (HEDIS)---any one have any experience with this company APS? Are healthplans doing more of the abstraction work in-house--I am not seeing many jobs for this in this area (Bay Area, CA).
- Jan 24, '10 by sapfmcvaNeed some quick info... I just applied for a HEDIS nurse job in Va with an insurance company. wanted to know if someone could tell me the going hourly rate for this area.
- Jan 31, '10 by fredksHow did your interview go with APS? I am looking at them myself.
- Feb 8, '10 by zahryiaI started too late this year. I should've started applying earlier in the year.
- Feb 9, '10 by zahryiaIf anyone has info on DC and/or MD Hedis projects, please PM me. Thanks.
- Feb 23, '10 by phatty-pooHi! Great info here: thanks. I just received a call to do Hedis in the philly area by a company called Outcomes, Inc. I'd get paid by the chart, work would last 6-8 weeks, and I'd be given a laptop and scanner to visit MD offices to get the info. My questions are: is this a good job and good company? Will the nightmares cited here as far as them not having charts or not knowing I'm coming or having to spend 1 hour abstracting an OB chart and only get $4.50 for it happen to me? And also, how much work is done at home when it is not reimbursed? I'd greatly appreciate any info. because I should reply back to this company in a couple days if I want this job or not. Thanks!
- Feb 26, '10 by phatty-pooPlease, somebody answer me! I don't know if I trust this company or not and if I'm making a bad move even thinking about them. ANY advice?