What was your Pre-req GPA? - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 10 by Topher53That's seriously impressive!
- Jan 10 by Everline4.0 in pre-reqs. 3.85 in my previous BA.
- Jan 10 by ph94Do any of you guys go to a community college?
- Jan 10 by sjtrkI am 33, mom to 5 kids ages 5-15 with a current GPA of 4.0. I have my last 3 pre req's this spring semester (A&P 2, PSYC 101 and college algebra). Taking my TEAS on the 18th and more nervous about scoring well enough on that then getting my remaining A's. I studied probably 30+ hours a week for my A&P 1 A. It can be done but it sure takes a lot of time studying.
- Jan 10 by x_factorI currently have a 4.0 GPA. I'm finishing up my remaining pre-reqs this semester, and apply to my program in just a couple weeks for fall admission.
- Jan 11 by july06Right now i have a 3.2. My grades were average my first year of college, but now that i'm in my second year, I'm on the right track, getting A's, and actually studying. I applied for the nursing program for fall 2013/spring 2014. And I have one more semester of pre-reqs (A&P 2 and life span development).
- Jan 11 by wordsofmymouthAt a four-year university I have 4.0 in prereqs and 3.93 overall. I take the TEAS tomorrow. In March I'll get my acceptance letter. (I'm just that confident. Not really... my insides are quaking.)
I knew I could get the grades to become either a nurse or doctor. I chose nursing.