Starting Pre-Reqs June 3rdRegister Today!
- by CowboyMedic May 27I am very excited to here about how every is doing with there Pre-Reqs for Nursing School. I start mine on June 3rd at Rogers State University in Claremore, OK. Microcomputer Applications and Dosage Calculation. Fall semester will be Cellular Biology, Medical Terminology, Speech Communication, Intro to Nutrition, and College Orientation. Spring will be Anatomy and Physiology, Pharmacology, and Microbiology.
Rogers State University Paramedic to RN Bridge Pre-Reqs
Comp 1 (Already had)
Intro to Nutrition
Guided Elective (Speech Communication)
Anatomy and Physiology
- May 27 by Kali_DreamsI start my prereqs June 17! Good blessings to you! I'll be taking Psych & Speech this summer. The rest I should be done Fall 14. We can do this! Good luck
- May 27 by nursefrancesGood luck to you all as you get a step closer to nursing school. Such an exciting time. It may seem like you have a way to go now but it will be here before you know it.
- May 28 by KvedaaI dont have to take Dosage and Calculation and Pharmacology until I begin my program! Good luck!
- May 28 by CowboyMedicQuote from KvedaaThanksI dont have to take Dosage and Calculation and Pharmacology until I begin my program! Good luck!
The true ADN program at Rogers has Cellular Biology, A&P, Dosage Calc, English Comp 1, and College Orientation for Pre-Reqs and has the rest filled in within the two year ADN program. Since the Bridge from Paramedic to RN is only a year you have to take more Pre-Reqs to get excepted. It will still be two years, just not two years of nursing. One year of pre-reqs and one year of nursing.
- May 28 by KvedaaOh that makes sense, my fiance is a medic too and looked into that for awhile so that sounds familiar! Good luck!