Spring'13 Schedule - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 29, '12 by professionalgirl80Quote from zoe92Thanks!!I am taking A & P 1 this current semester w/ 3 other classes (abnormal psychology, U.S. history & speech). It is very doable. A & P does take up the most time though
- Nov 30, '12 by SopranoKrisYes! It's do-able I'm living proof!
Summer semester, I took Anatomy along with 3 other classes. This semester, I'm taking Physiology along with 5 other classes. You will have no life other than studying & homework, but it's definitely do-able. I've got a 4.0 so far.
- Dec 7, '12 by samsilvaThis semester I had to take 14 credit hours in order to qualify for my financial aid (12 is full time). A&P I was three of those hours and A&P I Lab was one of those hours. I have a 97 in my lecture and 94 in my lab. I am also taking Human Development and Human Nutrition (both with 99%).
If you work hard you can do it!!
- Dec 7, '12 by queseraseraShould be doable! I'm taking A&P I in the spring along with 4 other classes. Pre-calc, Personal & Community Health, Fundamentals of Communication (Speech), and Creative Writing. We can soo do this!
- Dec 7, '12 by msmartel beeQuote from astronomiaYour a genus how did you do thatI took A&P with neurobiology, nutrition, microbiology lab, A&P lab, and a bio lab. It is very doable, you just have to manage your time properly. A&P requires tons of hours of study time.
- Dec 7, '12 by ksecatero21spring I'm taking:
A&P II lab
Intro to Computers
a 400 level language course
- Dec 7, '12 by ginna121Spring semester I am taking A and P 1 , Inro Chemistry and Honors English Comp . Very excited for the spring semester to start