RN-BSN-Midwife? - page 2

Hi everyone. Im a starting Senior in High School. I plan on going to Dixie State College in Utah and I have a few questions. At Dixie State, they require; Applicants for bachelor's degree in nursing must have associate degree or... Read More

  1. 0
    After getting your BSN, you will need to do 1-2 more years to become a nurse-midwife. Most programs are now 2 years long and grant a master's degree. You may be able to help finance this with financial aid from the school, and by getting a job in an underserved area after you graduate, you may be eligible for loan repayment through state or federal loan repayment programs.

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights: Student Edition newsletter.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors