prerequisites cost.Register Today!
- by Genderson8289 Feb 13Hello,I am curius about ruffly the cost of prerequisites,and about how long it takes.
I have been trying to contact the collage,and they do not answer the phone.
- Feb 13 by x_factorIt varies greatly and only your specific school can answer this question. It depends on the cost per credit hour your school charges, and the number of classes required.
- Feb 13 by queseraseraThis is for my prereqs for my bsn:
For my in-county tuition at community college I'm paying about 95 per credit hour + lab fees + misc. At a full time course load it's about 1400+/- a semester (plus about 400+/- a semester for books). Multiply that by 4 semesters (each semester taking 15 credits).
You'll can do it in 2 years (for the 59 credit BSN prereqs)
So like $7000?
- Feb 14 by RunningonfancyA full time student at Holmes community college is $975 per semester I believe. I'm not full time at the moment and only including school fees. Books averaging $400 per semester. Other than that our credit hour fee is similar to what was mentioned above.
- Feb 14 by ashleynicole889It just depends on your school and location. I would contact the school or look online
- Feb 14 by zoe92I go to the same school as Chelsea13 but get charged out of county rates. So I pay $186/credit. I am in my last semester of pre reqs and have paid a total of $12K for my pre req education. I didn't include the cost of books in that number, but like I said I am charged out of county rates & I took some winter/summer courses that are more expensive than fall or spring semester classes.