NursingCAS electronic reference problemsRegister Today!
- by jh408 Jan 26Hi,
Has anyone ever had any complications with the electronic reference part of the NursingCAS application?
Strangely, my reference says that they have not yet received an email from them about it and I sent it off electronically last week, Jan 19th. I did, however, receive an automated confirmation about it right afterwards. Hopefully it's just in their Spam inbox or something...
I've contacted the company to resend another email, but I probably won't be reached back until Monday or Tuesday. So troublesome, because deadline is Feb 1.
- 742 Views
- Feb 1 by Tinker88Yea, they have my transcripts received, but have yet to complete my GPA calculations so the school where I applied sees it as "not summited". I know NursingCAS has had some technical delays online, but hopefully that does not interfere with my application:/
- Feb 1 by jh408Quote from Tinker88Yeah, it says it may take 5 weeks for them to verify it. So your GPA isn't calculated yet. As long as it's submitted before the deadline and all the material arrive there before then, it should be fine.Yea, they have my transcripts received, but have yet to complete my GPA calculations so the school where I applied sees it as "not summited". I know NursingCAS has had some technical delays online, but hopefully that does not interfere with my application:/
my nursing school says it will send a supplemental application once it's verified and they know it'll be a few weeks from now until I get that and the supplemental application isn't due by the deadline, just the NursingCAS application and its credentials.
- Feb 1 by jh408Hope we both do well!
- Feb 7 by BRE5013I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has had issues with NursingCAS! The credit card option wasn't working when I was trying to submit my application so I had to choose money order. When I called them and asked them to take my credit card information instead, they refused to change it. They also refused to send my application to the school without the money order that I DID NOT want to choose as payment, so my application is now running days behind. I tracked the money order and it was delivered yesterday morning but the status on their site is still "not received". Their customer service number they provide for people to call is worthless. Such a headache!!
- Feb 8 by jh408It is a bit of a hassle. So many steps to get into nursing school.
It takes quite a bit of time between them actually receiving your material and having it updated on your application. Like I sent my transcripts and stuff over the winter break where it took a few weeks for it to appear on my application even though it said they received it on the 26th of dec. it didn't show up until late january I think.