I survived Microbiology Summer IIRegister Today!
- by working2b#1 Aug 27, '11Quick Update....
I survived Microbiology this summer. The course began Summer II and it was for tw, long, hot, and weary months. I missed only one class and completed it with a "B". Did I mention the class was started at 5:40pm to 10:40pm? Did I mention that I work full time and I am a mother of three little ones? I wouldn't have been able to do it w/out the positive support of my family and classmates. We all shared the same goal and we all made it! For those of you that are on your journey, please stick with it and don't give up! I still have five classes remaning but I'm encouraged. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
- Aug 27, '11 by AZMOMO2Congrats!!
- Aug 27, '11 by sohardtobeanursegreat job!!
- Aug 27, '11 by starla2112Congrats!!! That makes me feel so much better. I am taking Micro now with my first two nursing classes and have been so stressed.
- Aug 28, '11 by NervousnishThat's awesome! Congrats to you! I just ended my first week of Micro and all I can say is WOW...I have my work cut out for me! I've had a pounding headache all day from studying since breakfast....oi vey! Your post gives me hope so thank you for sharing
- Aug 28, '11 by AlliedhealthI'm so glad to hear this. Congratulations. I have plans for next summer to take this class in session 2. I don't have the same variables as you, but if you had the strength to do it, I should too.
- Aug 28, '11 by studentgolferIs her text smaller since she's speaking from atop that pedestal?
- Aug 28, '11 by dawnoCongratulations! I, too did 3 classes this summer. One in summer I and two in Summer II. I know what it's like with little one's at home! It is a real accomplishment! Congrats again!
- Aug 30, '11 by sugarmagnoliaRNSounds like we were in the same class I survived too! Woo hoo!!