Henry Ford Hospital School of NursingRegister Today!
- by saskenn Dec 16, '06Hello,
I've been hearing a rumor that Henry Ford Hospital (michigan) is starting their own Nursing Program. Can anyone confirm this?
- 6,245 Views
- Dec 16, '06 by DabuggyThe best thing to do is log onto their website and email the DON. I'm in Michigan and have not heard this. The DON will be able to tell you what to do.
- Dec 16, '06 by LadyEJ BSN, RNI am also in Michigan, I would be interested in this information also. Please post if you find anything
- Nov 15, '07 by juan de la cruzThe hospital closed it's nursing school in the 70's. The building that used to house the nursing school is now used for office space. However, HFH admits a select number of students a year who attend an ADN program through a joint agreement with Henry Ford Community College. The students are employees of HFH in non-RN capacities (nursing assistants, secretaries, etc.). I think tuition is paid for with an employment commitment after graduation. I can ask one of the patient care tech's who is enrolled in the program if anyone wants more info.
- Nov 15, '07 by tonyalYou can go on the henry ford hospital web site and do a search for it. It gives all the details on the program. It is a partnership with hfcc and they take employees first and if there is any space left i heard they take non-employees,but hfcc students. You still graduate with a assoc.degree and you do the prereqs at hfcc.
- Nov 16, '07 by Sweet JamesA couple students in my A&P1 class are entering a program through HFH where they complete their courses at OCC and then transfer to HFH to complete their nursing classes.
Both of these people are buy-outs from Ford Motor.
Just my .02