Forsyth Tech - ADN - Fall 2010 - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 23, '10 by MandaTayeDixie - It happens all the time, actually. But I know you'd rather know... What are your plans if you don't get in this semester?
And you're right about the poor job outlook for new grads in this area. It's bad. Even BSN's are having difficulty finding jobs. I believe by the time we get out though with Obama's healthcare reform there will be a lot more people with access to care and therefore a greater need for healthcare providers and their assistants.
- Apr 24, '10 by missdixie023Well, I do believe that everything happens for a reason, so if I don't get in maybe it just isn't the right time for ME :] I am finishing BIO-165 now, and registered for BIO-166 in the summer- so I feel confident about getting in for Spring. I should have 160+ by the deadline in October. It just seems like FOREVER. But yeah, I am planning on re-applying
- Apr 24, '10 by MandaTayeYeah, if you haven't finished Anatomy that's why you didn't get in. They want to see how you do in that class first. What grade do you think you're making in 165?? 160 is more than enough points to get in. You should be in like flynn Use that time to learn as much as you can before you get in.... that way it'll be easier.
- May 27, '10 by tmgordonWell it is getting closer to time for us to start the nursing program and I am getting really nervous is there anyone else feeling the way I am?
- May 30, '10 by MandaTayetmgordon, do you have facebook... we're all on there...
- Jun 15, '10 by missdixie023Hey guys, I have a question...
How do the clinical days work throughout the program? Like, that time do they start, what time must you be at the hospital, how many times a week are clinicals, etc. I'm planning on moving about 30 minutes from Winston and i'm trying to figure out what i'm going to do about child care, driving, etc. I'd really appreciate any info, thanks!
- Jun 15, '10 by Bk5896Miss dixie: clinical is one day a week the first semester, we have to be there at 6am til 2 I believe? Not sure about other semesters...