Seattle U - APNI 2013 - Page 13Register Today!
- Feb 8 by salinnI hope you are right Calinca!
- Feb 9 by Hawaii808Hi everyone, I know we will be hearing about interviews in the next few days. I wish you the best of luck!!! Keep us posted on the board!
- Feb 9 by CalincaThank you Hawaii! Good luck to you to!
It's really close now guys!
- Feb 10 by SDBruinNothing yet :/
- Feb 10 by Calincathey are really running out of time, aren't they? They really try to give us 2 weeks to prepare and also to schedule all the interviews but I guess things are complicated this year on their end. Hopefully that does not mean that the number of applicants was ridiculously higher than the previous years.. oh well, I can bet they are working this weekend to finish this off as soon as possible.
Hang in there folks!
- Feb 10 by FinnCatHi everyone. I am glad I came across this forum. I've been checking my blackberry every hour, and so far, no word from Seattle. If they do not want to interview you, do you also hear from them? I live on the East Coast, and if they want to interview me, I was planning to fly out. And flight costs are upticking by the day. I'm so on edge that I'm starting to be a little snappy. I've got to cut that out. If I hear something, I will send an update. It's good to feel a sense of solidarity. I wish everyone luck.
- Feb 10 by CalincaIf they don't want to interview you, they you send you a regular letter, not email. BUT, the status page will also change to "your decision has been mailed". You can interview via phone too if you prefer!
- Feb 10 by Hawaii808Typically, I am a quite relaxed person - one who tends to "go with the flow." This is most likely from my upbringing in the islands; however, this waiting is rough. I know I've said it before, but I will say it again. *grumble grumble
I have just decided what will make me relax a bit... a glass of red wine.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow everyone! The interview dates are coming quickly so they can't hold out too much longer.
- Feb 11 by salinnThis wait is agonizing....
- Feb 11 by SDBruinI agree... I'm checking my email every 15 mins. I'm heading in to work soon, so maybe that should keep my mind off of this at least until tonight. Hang in there, guys!