Maryville for FNP 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 27, '12 by keeg915I, also, am starting in January and was unable to find the FB page
- Dec 27, '12 by Moneytree100I was just accepted for Jan 2013 start too.
I think the only FB group out there is the Maryville FNP 2014 one which is
a closed group for the class of 2014.
I think maybe we should start a new group for any and all Maryville online
FNP students that want to join.
That way we can all keep in touch and hopefully interact with some current
students to see how the program is going, etc.
- Dec 28, '12 by PjmonkeymaI am going to set up another group page for now. If we find the other one we can merge. Going to call it Maryville NP 2015...,
- Dec 28, '12 by CbauerRNI am starting in Jan. also but I still can't find a FB page.
- Dec 28, '12 by PjmonkeymaMaryvilleNP 2015 - See if that worksLast edit by sirI on Dec 28, '12
- Dec 28, '12 by CbauerRNHey does anyone have any info about the requirements for preceptors? I have heard of a lot of people struggling with this. I'm just wondering what is required for a preceptor to become approved by the university. Any info helps, thanks!!!
- Dec 29, '12 by katieswordHi guys, I still can't find it. I don't mind making one if there isn't one up yet. Maybe I'll do it and then just delete if we have another. I'm excited about starting but a little nervous as expected. I just ordered the nurs 600 book on amazon and read some bad reviews on it. Anyone have it and have any thoughts on it?
- Jan 1 by GWTWFabToyathe book was okay for me. it was more repetitive with stating the word philosophical and theoretical alot. a complete bore if you ask me. the book is helpful because in the theory class you will conduct a project on a important nursing scholar so the first day of class there will be a list of nurses such as miss nightingale and so on and you must pick one before your classmate picks it becasue then you will have to start all over. the book will be basiclally used as a reference tool. it looks pretty on my desk. very new and hardly used it so now its just my reference book for the future classes.
- Jan 1 by missyleeRNHad my welcome call yesterday. Super excited to start. Going to order my book today so I can begin the readings. Any word on a FB page?
- Jan 1 by CbauerRNI am in the FB group but there are only 3 members so far. Search for Maryville NP 2015. I hope this helps!