Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing-FNP Program - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 10, '09 by ms_sheeshDitto.
- Nov 14, '09 by oldnightnurseHi everybody,
I also applied for admission to Class 73 (WHCNP) and had my interview in mid-October. I'm in the hand-wringing, hair-twisting, floor-pacing "oh my gosh I'm gonna start twitching!!" mode now! lol! I was told that they hoped to be able to let applicants know by the end of November. I SO want to call, but I know they've got to be busy and I don't want to be a thorn in someone's side, ya know?
I still have time to apply to U of Cincinnatti, but I am SO drawn to Frontier that I just don't see myself going anywhere else... Here's hoping for the news we all want to hear!
- Nov 25, '09 by Sugah BritchesStill pacing.... still biting my nails... Anyone heard anything?
- Nov 25, '09 by oldnightnurseQuote from Sugah BritchesI'm right there pacing with you Sugah! Dang, I think I have a full-blown twitch now - hope I don't drop the turkey tomorrow! LOL! Good thoughts for all of us and Happy Thanksgiving to y'all too!Still pacing.... still biting my nails... Anyone heard anything?
- Nov 27, '09 by ms_sheeshBoy, they weren't exaggerating when they said the end of the month!! Checking my email everyday...several times a day...still keeping these fingers crossed.
Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving
- Nov 28, '09 by MSPRN01I am right there with all of you...a pacing and a biting..lol. Another funny thing, when I checked the school's site this morning for any updates, I noticed FSMFN has pushed all review dates to later dates. Point being, who knows when we will really hear something. Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- Nov 28, '09 by sin cityHello I have also applied to Fronteir class75, I was wondering about the acceptance rates. I read one posting that stated if you met the requirements you were automatically accepted, is that true ( I hope so). Any information/prayers will be greatly appreciated
- Dec 4, '09 by ms_sheeshDrum roll please..........I GOT ACCEPTED INTO CLASS 73!! No more pacing about. I can finally breath!! WOO HOO!! Please check your emails and let me know. I won't uncross my fingers (or toes) until you do!!
- Dec 4, '09 by Sugah BritchesI am right there with you... CLASS 73 here I come!!!!
Doing the happy dance!!!!
What a relief......