Cheap online MSN / FNP programs - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 19, '11 by canchaserCassowary, each online school is different. I looked for schools that did not charge more for online. Some will not charge out of state fees but will charge a Internet fee.
- Too late to apply for this year but George Washington, also in DC is cheap (almost so cheap that I was concerned I was looking at it wrong. I applied to the School of Public Health a few ago and the prices between the two are drastically different!) And they're accreditated.
- Apr 23, '11 by canchaserVan nurse is the George washinton tuition 691 dollars? Am I reading it right?
- Yep! That's what I saw :-)
- Apr 23, '11 by TheOldGuyThat is per credit hour - so a 3 credit class is roughly $2100. Not exactly cheap...
- Well I still think it's cheap because most of the schools I've applied to and attended are roughly $1100 per credit hour. So I guess everything is relative....
- Apr 24, '11 by JustinTRNTry the RODP by Regentís online.
They let you choose from several Universityís as a home university in the state of Tennessee and is the cheapest program I have ever found.
- Jun 9, '11 by wrdoc2bHey Student FNP can you pm me the program your in?
- Jun 10, '11 by Dr. Tammy, FNP/GNP-CCheck out Northern Kentucky University. Around the mid $300's/unit for online.
- Jul 21, '11 by kimber3ksHey Student_FNP, if you don't mind, I am interested in the school you are attending as well. Can you post or PM me? I tried to PM you, but haven't figured out how yet, lol, lol!