Anyone heard of Olivet Nazarene university???Register Today!
- by NerdyNikki Apr 15, '12I'm thinking about attending Olivet Nazarene university. Can anyone tell me about this school? And if you are attending here, how is their FNP program???
- Apr 18, '12 by cocojonesRNTNSMany of my former coworkers and friends and my best friend are or have gone thru this program and they are happy with the program. I too am looking into their FNP program but do not want to drive 6 hrs to do the site visits.
- Apr 19, '12 by NerdyNikkiThat is very comforting. I have a meeting tomorrow with the director. I am very excited to start.
- Apr 20, '12 by cocojonesRNTNSHow did your meeting go?
- Apr 20, '12 by NerdyNikkiThe meeting went very well. I was accepted!!!!They seem to have a very supportive team and staff. They really care about making sure you get the most out of your schooling. Each member and the director is very good with communicating with the students as well. The first year of schooling is online with Jewel ( like blackboard) and the next year is on campus. They have two location. If its anything I am worried about is trying to complete 500 clinical hours in two months.
- Jul 10, '12 by vickystreehouseI have my interview soon, they gave me a tentative start date of October. I'm excited but nervous about the big change. How is it going for you?
- Jul 24, '12 by NerdyNikkiAt Olivet, you are responsible for finding your preceptor. The program is approximately 24 months, meaning I wont be done until June 2014. So far the program is okay. Your first year and half is spent with online classes. Remaining year, is spent in class.
- Jul 30, '12 by sivano01Quote from NerdyNikkiI'm thinking about attending Olivet Nazarene university. Can anyone tell me about this school? And if you are attending here, how is their FNP program???
Hi everyone. I also got accepted to ONU FNP program. I am starting at the end of august 2012. I hope that it's a good program. A couple of other schools I have looked at seem to have a more "complex" cirriculum...I hope Olivet's curriculum meets the standards to become a certified FNP.Last edit by sivano01 on Jul 30, '12
- Aug 3, '12 by RN4LI went to Olivet for Nursing but not for FNP, I thought the teachers were really good. They really do care about you and will work with you despite their busy schedules. They also have a really good pass rate for the traditional BSN program. Hope this helps some