VCU CRNA 2013Register Today!
- by cli632 Nov 21, '12I just wanted to thank everyone who posted on this website from prior years! All of the advice really helped me prepare for my interview at VCU! I start August 2013. If anyone has questions about interviewing I'd love to help good luck to everyone still going through the grueling interview process!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=798847©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,286 Views
- I hope other VCU 2013 jump in here so we can hear about our new classmates. I have run into a few other on another site I frequent as well.
- Nov 22, '12 by cli632me too! i'm really excited to find out who else will be joining us congrats to you as well! i thought they mentioned that everyone would be together for orientation at least!
- Nov 22, '12 by CandynMissnurse, To my understanding from your post, you got into CRNA program? Congrat to you both
- Nov 22, '12 by kellly242Hi! Roanoke, VA campus here I'm so excited and scared all at the same time!
- Yes candyn I am in !!!!! Thanks !
- I am mostly worried about money at this point. Worried I won't be able to borrow enough money to support my family of face while I am in school. Anyone else worried about this ? Anyone thinking about military hlsp?
- Nov 22, '12 by kellly242I'm very worried about $$! It is my main concern. I've worked since I was 16 years old! We've been on Dave Ramsey's plan and the thought of debt scares me but I know it is for the greater good. Part of me wants to start working tons of overtime to save up extra money but the other part of me wants to enjoy my family and friends while I still have free time.
- Nov 23, '12 by missnurse01I have been working since I was 12...at that time I was paying for everything but food and rent. Then as a senior in high school I moved out on my own. The idea of not working is frightening....on the other hand I have never had the opportunity to only go to school and not have to work at the same time. I keep thinking in my head that surely working a few shirts a month will be easy...but I know that in reality it isn't probably gonna happen! I already work overtime and have kicked it up recently to have a decent bit in the bank before we start. Have also been looking at cashing out retirement.
- Nov 23, '12 by cli632congrats to you too Kelly242! excited to know another roanoke person i'm scared and excited too! i can't believe we are finally in school! money is definitely a concern. I've been saving too and looking at loan options. I know how you feel though. school's going to take over our lives. i want to see my family and friends as much as possible before then. hard decisions!