I am RN with >4 years of ICU experience and I am coming up on completing my first year in nurse anesthesia school. Anesthesia school is no joke but one way to stay on top of everything is by being organized. Using Dropbox has definitely been a helper... and without further ado, my official top 10 reasons why graduate nursing students should sign up for Dropbox:
1. You don't have to lug around huge texts (we're talking the ones >1000pgs) to class/the OR/rotations away from home!
2. You can organize subjects/careplans/papers in different folders
3. Available anywhere, from any computer (just have to log onto site), either PC or MAC
4. Very easy to use
5. There's an app for that! You can access files from a smartphone or iPAD (in the OR), in addition to laptop, or desktop
6. Easy to share documents with classmates or working together on team projects
7. All files are always safe on dropbox - even if your computer is destroyed, you can access your files from the dropbox website
8. Never have to email yourself another paper or file again!
9. If a file accidentally gets deleted, you can always un-delete it and get the file back - it's like a time machine!
10. It's free!
Thanks! Good luck on applying all!
Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Apr 30, '13
: Reason: ToS--removed solicitation