St. Mary's University of Minnesota CRNA Interview - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 23, '11 by ksjayhawksWell I received my letter today.....no interview three more schools to pray for. Good luck to the rest of you. I wish u well in your future endeavors
- Apr 23, '11 by kukana1Sorry to hear this, but unfortunately I also received my rejection letter last night. Awww!!! Never felt so disappointed. In the next 2 weeks or so, UU will be sending letters out as well. I am not expecting any positive feedback there, but I will not stop trying to apply to other schools. Wish you all the best!!!!
- Apr 23, '11 by tahoe77Quote from ksjayhawksHey dont feel bad. i got mine too. Minnesota is too cold anyway!!Well I received my letter today.....no interview three more schools to pray for. Good luck to the rest of you. I wish u well in your future endeavors
Forget that place.
i have CCRN, TNCC, nearly four years critical care experience and i
graduated magna cum laude from nursing school... and rejected.
some people will just not accept you no matter how hard you try.
I have to believe this wasn't about me at all but some intangible
quality there are looking for that I can't meet and it will suite me
best to move on rather than waste anymore time.
I do think my essay was weak and i have a prior degree
in anthropology( i have a BA in anthropology and BSN in nursing)
which as a catholic university might not
be that appealing. I also had a 3.2 in my first degree
with some holes in it.
The advice I would give myself is to take some higher level
science courses and apply again. But by the time I finish
all of those fluff courses to make myself look good for applying,
I could have just completed all my premed courses..which I
am seriously considering at this point. AFter being in nursing
for almost four years I see not only how badly nurses are
treated by other people but worse how badly nurses treat
each other and I think i have had enough.
I will wait to see the results of the rest of my applications
I consider this to be a blessing disguise. DON"T feel bad.
- Apr 24, '11 by malujerryi got mine also, rejected. good luck to the rest
- Apr 24, '11 by jojieblueReceived my letter yesterday...no interview as well.. Currently waiting on U of Miami, Duke U, & U of Alabama. Good luck to all of you!!! Hold on to the dream!
- Apr 24, '11 by tahoe77i cant believe we all got rejected. not one of us invited.
definitely one of us will be accepted elsewhere. Good luck
everyone. Will post here with updates!
- Apr 24, '11 by malujerryi can't believe we all got rejected also. i got accepted to carribean med schools lol, this makes no sense.
- Apr 25, '11 by jojieblue...Maybe you have to be from Minnesota..?!..
- Apr 25, '11 by kukana1Jojieblue, I know you'll be accepted to at least one or more universities than you're hoping for. You definitely have all the qualifications desirable by any of these universities, but like what you said it's quite intriguing how SMU selected the applicants. You should pursue your dream of attending medical school, you're not far from that dream.....reach it. Will keep you posted, I plan to apply to 2 more schools. Wish you all the best in your endeavors!!!!
- Apr 26, '11 by kukana1Sorry, i meant to address my last post to tahoe77. You should pursue your dream of attending medical school. You surely have all the qualifications. Goodluck.