Online advanced Patho or Pharmacology courses? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 28, '10 by ucan2ccrnI am taking Adv. Pharm onLine at UofM. So far Im loving it, well its been an experience none the less, being my first online class. Well if you have further questions..off the record. PM me. I have three more weeks of the class and it went very fast. Where did the summer go?
- Aug 4, '10 by gordy813Hi ucan2ccrn! I am trying to figure out how to PM you but no luck so far. So i will be taking this class next summer while in my crna program. It's gonna be rough. What can you tell me about this class? How demanding is it? What does it consist of, research papers, tests, online tests, discussion boards? I am also thinking of taking the online patho there at UofM. Do you know how that class is or know anyone who has taken that? Thanks a lot!
- Aug 4, '10 by ucan2ccrnHello,
Yes, both classes are doable online. The pharm class I am taking is a laid back summer course. Tons of reading, but my
instructor gives an indepth review before each quiz. I took patho in the class room. However, a close friend of mine, took
the same class online and got an A. She did not seem to stressed about it IMO. I hope this helps you with your decision. Take care.
- Aug 24, '10 by livingthedreamwhat is UofM? Michigan? Montana? can someone help me out?
- Aug 25, '10 by iLovemyJackRTUniversity of Memphis! And I only know that because ucan2ccrn told me
- Aug 26, '10 by ucan2ccrnHey guys, just an update. I just finished the summer version of Patho at the University of Memphis and got an A....... It was very, very, doable. And I went out of town twice this summer and did not carry a book with me once. Let me know if this is something you are considering.
- Aug 27, '10 by jhorwitzHi Guys. Any chance anyone knows what the process is to register for a course at Univ of Memphis if you are not seeking a degree?
- Aug 30, '10 by ucan2ccrnPlease PM me if you can. I will give you further details and who to contact. Classes have started for the fall.