Western University MSN-E Application Time! - Page 68Register Today!
- Jul 18, '12 by GozXamaicaHi Melman. Congratulations! How did they contact you?
- Jul 19, '12 by MasecaI'm so glad you guys don't have to deal with NursingCAS this go-around. That was a nightmare.
- Jul 19, '12 by melman23Thank you GozXamaica. Daniell actually called me on Monday about my status. Then I got emails. I'm hoping that other spots open up for you guys too! I heard you can contact Admissions and see what improvements you can make to your application to make yourself more competitive in the next round. They do not have notes though from your interview. Try calling them before you submit everything again. GOOD LUCK ALL and thanks again.
P.S. I agree, NursingCAS was awful! UGGGHH...
- Jul 20, '12 by kt8t08I just turned down a spot off the waiting list. Michelle called me today asking if I had completed my one course that was still in progress and once I told her my grade, i had an acceptance email in my inbox shortly after. If you're still on the waiting list and haven't updated Western on any last minute requirements I would do so ASAP, you never know that might be the initiative they are looking for! Good luck everyone!!
- Jul 20, '12 by ucefrainHey KT8T08 thank you for updating us and for the advise! I just wanted to clarify , did you turn down your acceptance? Also, if you don't mind telling when was your interview? Thanks once again!
- Jul 21, '12 by BlueEyes85I know they kept telling us not to contact them if we were chosen as an alternate...but should we anyway? Or maybe even just send them our transcripts and completed health forms??
- May 5 by nikiiJust wanted to let the people know who are on waitlist, that I have withdrawn my seat for the program! Good luck to you guys!!